Your Google account already homes a simple online Outliner called "Google Tasks".
Outliner (PRO only) is able to sync with Google Tasks.
The quickest way to reach the online version of Google Tasks with your browser is via:
Within Google calendar (the browser version) you can also show your tasks if you check "Tasks" in the list of your calendars.
You can create several task lists (like "Outlines" in Outliner) with tasks (like "Activities" in Outliner).
Setting up synchronization
In Outliner's "Settings, Synchronization" check "Sync With Google Tasks". Outliner asks for your Google account and for the permission to access your Google Tasks. After leaving the Settings, you will see your Google Tasks lists in the list of Outlines. The synced Outlines have a small indication icon at the right.
Detailed information how to add new synced Outlines and how to change local Outlines to synced ones is found in the Tutorial.
Notifications For Due Activities
You may want to get notified, if the due date of an activity which is not yet finished is reached.
Via "Settings, Notification Policy" you can choose, if you want to get notified about activities due today or also about activities due in the past or if you don't want any notification at all. Notifications only work with Outliner's PRO version.
More information in the Tutorial.
- New icon
- Two additional colored levels
- List of Outlines, save last position (Settings)
- Indentation distance (Settings)
- Improved Drag&Drop scroll speed
- PRO: Sync Google Tasks (Settings, Synchronization)
- New permissions for Google Tasks Sync
- PRO: list of Outlines, icon for synced Outlines
- PRO: notifications for due activities (Settings)
- Fix: stability improvements
- Fix: date format respects language on newer devices
- Fix: Search, open synced Outlines
Use Outliner as your inbox for things you want to remember or things you just found while surfing.
First configure one of your Outlines as inbox in the settings.
Then for instance share a website and choose Outliner as sharing target. The link is added in Outliners inbox as a new activity.
General Info here.
Version History here.
Google Play Store Browser Link here.
Feel free to donate via PayPal to support further development.